Need Sangathara by Narasimma PDF

Discussion in 'Novels Review and Discussion' started by Dhiwakaran, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Dhiwakaran

Dhiwakaran New Member

Hi folks,
    I'm interested in reading this Sangathara novel written by Kalachakkaram Narasimma.. Pls provide a link where we can download this novel or any other help in occuring this novel would be appreciated.

2. Siva Devan

Siva Devan New Member

hi i have sangathara novel . send ur whats up number. i ll send.

3. dbalasub18

dbalasub18 New Member

Guys, and if you support and respect authors and publishers you should be reading it after paying and buying the novels. Authors and publishers spend lot of money, time and energy. Trying to get a pirated pdf version of books by taking snapshots and distributing it across is done by few here which is nothing less than an unlawful thing. Those are being noted. Not only Narasiman, there are other great authors too. If you respect that, such great work should continue and spread to next generation you people should support them. Please understand and dont become a reason for bringing down this beuatiful novel industry.

4. Sudharshan

Sudharshan New Member

I need sangathara novel PDF .could you please send me.? My WhatsApp number: 8946024233